24 January, 2014

Last Hols

A very, very overdue post of little exciting parts of last spring holidays. For some reason I never got around posting this. Basically there was a lot of lounging around, relaxing, reading, eating at cafes, sunsets, shopping, exhibitions, and music.

The Beatles in Australia exhibition at the Powerhouse Museum was fantastic 
My beloved beatle boys xx 
Another art exhibition
I lurve friands 
A cute courtyard place for lunch in the city before French course 
Love Vintage fair xxx
Dat view
Fish n' chips fun with friends at the boathouse



I thought this was cool...if you look carefully through the gaps of the wood planks you can see the beautiful ocean underneath 
ooft
Balmoral stahp it plzz
My FAVOURITE French patisserie in the world
So yummy and perfect



Les escargots scattered everywhere throughout the city, hehe <3
SUSHI TRAIN
My nikes wooo
My vintage Chanel bag lazing on my bed
Pretty sunsets make me happi
Ok thanks fortune cookie!! 
Viewing late night fireworks for the Royal Fleet Review whilst driving
A post on my bday last November is also coming soon, as well as 2014 summer holidays!

<3 B

No comments :

Post a Comment