30 December, 2013

Life Lessons + New Year Resolutions

Over the years we personally learn a few 'life' lessons and tips to ultimately lead improved and happier experiences. 

Here are a few of my favourite positive tips of the trade that I have accumulated for some time, which help inspire my daily actions and thoughts. So here are some motivating and encouraging life lessons of which stand as the foundations of my new years resolutions. As Yoko Ono once said, "there is no time for negative thoughts".

My new years resolutions:
  • always do my best
  • work/study hard to succeed
  • be focused
  • reach for the stars
  • embrace my passions
  • be healthy
  • be positive, happy, loving + kind
  • enjoy life, family + friends
  • help out more
  • be mature, independent + unique
  • be centred + motivated
  • be creative
  • be smart + cool 
  • love + believe in myself

If it be for your studies, music, sport/fitness, health, jobs, family, friendship or yourself, aim for an amazing year to come with challenges easily handled and brilliant experiences obtained. 

Au revoir 2013 et Salut 2014, bring it on!

Enjoy your day and cheers to a positive 2014,

B

P.S. follow us on tumblr + instagram xx






























No comments :

Post a Comment