31 January, 2014

Janvier: Summer of Cleansing

Bonjour! For me, January was a month of cleansing: the ocean, beaches, tidying/cleaning, eating healthily (except finishing off most of my dark chocolate block today...oops), reading, shopping, relaxing, exercising, music, pot plants, art, and studying. 

The Chinese Lunar Year has just begun today, so another 'new year' (lunar-related) is crisp at our grasp, ready to be embraced and fulfilled. 

I've got to admit, I had a lot of fun experiences, and I'm truly grateful for the rewarding memories (and of course lovely purchases!). 

I thoroughly enjoyed these summer holidays and can't wait to succeed and achieve my goals this year. 2014 is definitely off to an amazing start. 

Here are some new + old tunes, as well as some pics to keep your summer going ultra fresh. ~B



One of many pomegranates - high in antioxidants!


Mocktails almost everyday!


Polaroid-ing with expired film
Nursery dayz


Yoko's amazing exhibition! 


My artistic contribution

Funky street art
One of the prettiest beaches in the world

More yummy lunches :P 


The view ain't bad




Best glasses/mugs to drink from - smoothies are my daily routine
Bridge architecture photog
I love this artwork so much 
First time at Max Brenner
Nooks + crannies

No comments :

Post a Comment