09 November, 2013

Novembre: Good vibes

So it's november, my fave month of the year because my birthday is in it (le vingt - 20th)! yay! Plus, it is on the cusp of spring approaching summer which makes me even more excited and the weather seems as altering and tempestuous as my moods.

I haven't been able to make a cool moodboard or playlist, but here are some pics that I've snapped recently, and also some cool tumblr ones that I can't resist looking at.

Hope your november is going as good as mine xx -B

A velvet summer with velvet underground and my one and only fave RUSSH mag on what I call a mini roadtrip

My jellies + fallen jacaranda blossoms laying on the ground like pressed flowers, I just love these vivid colours

Sebastian/Austin Butler omgggg - Carrie Diaries is amazing, I love staying up late watching it

Yummy ice blocks with friends at the opera house

I finally have my Ray-Ban cat-eye glasses <3 and I'm absolutely in love with them. I feel so happy when I wear them :)

Prettyyy

Phressshh + lussshh vibes

Perf moment of bliss + I love the bikini too

No comments :

Post a Comment