19 October, 2013

Lovely Weekends

Hello lovelies,

I know it's been a while but this post has been brewing in my mind for ages and I really wanted to publish it today to share with you as soon as possible!

Lately at the end of last term and with recent holidays, I have had several exciting and enjoyable adventures.

Some include roaming in the city after a friend's birthday dinner, visiting anamazing art galleries and exhibitions (I confess I am a proud gallery/museum antic), and seeing a collection of 100 years of fashion photography at a library.

One word to sum up my fun experiences is 'lovely' as I spent quality time with friends and family, and especially was able to spend well-deserved free time to enrich my creativity. These weekend outings made me really cherish small memories and indulgences of art, fashion and overall enjoyment in my life. Here are some cute pics I put together and there will be a separate extended holiday post on the way, as well as one on my recent purchases. Have a lovely weekend -B- xx


The cute arrangement of tables + chairs set up in the middle of the city

Beautifully arranged fashion photography exhibition

Chilling with giant Twiggy :)

Vintage fashion magazine photo shoots

Reflection selfie within an artwork

I really liked the pattern and whole feel of this artwork

Up close

Snapped my shadow on a white wall in the gallery

Beautiful copy of Rookie Yearbook One, spotted in the gallery shop

My fave bottled (glass to make it even more fab + fancy) drink - the best iced tea you will ever taste

My beloved pomegranate iced tea again at one of my fave cafes on the rooftop of the gallery, relaxing by sipping iced tea + cofee whilst reading + taking pics

Perfect rooftop view of the harbour on a sunny day

An extremely cool + funky pop-up sunglasses shop near the gallery

No comments :

Post a Comment