27 August, 2013

Salut to a Fresh Start

Salut, Hi, Ciao! 

This is a fresh start, a new white canvas to a slightly-new me (cheesy I know!). That is, starting a crisp stage three-quarters through the year. Anyway, I recently bought a new pretty 2013 diary which is beautiful and blank, representative to me as a clean beginning. I also got a new phone and hopefully a laptop on the way :) Exams are over and holidays are approaching before the last term of the year so I'm definitely ready to start afresh with this new blog just like how I fantasise about repainting the walls of my room white. 

Here I'll be sharing stuff I find cool, inspiring, quirky, interesting, and beautiful, mixed with personal thoughts, et cetera (mostly about fashion, art, music). I hope you will enjoy and that I sound a bit compelling/intriguing. Most of all I wish that you will be able to relate to my posts, and I would like to hear what you are feeling and thinking about. In the near future I might even try to conduct some cool interviews with fellow bloggers and internet users - please contact if you are interested. 


1
My fresh start


2

3

4
  1. My lovely diary + phone
  2. Calvin Klein lip gloss I received as a free gift from an online store purchase
  3. A recently emptied Chanel Coco Mademoiselle perfume bottle
  4. My new sunnies

Merci pour maintenant xx

P.S. Let's keep in touch through polyvore + tumblr

-B-

No comments :

Post a Comment